200 x 200 banner

t.write(''); // -->

Monday 4 July 2016

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta cast member, Sas Deleon, shot in the head



Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s cast member,   Lyndon Ahlik Smith, a.k.a “Sas Deleon,” was shot in the back of the head in Phoenix, Arizona, late Saturday night. Sas Deleon who is the younger brother of LAHHATL's Scrap was fortunate to have survived .

He posted a video on Instagram updating fans on the status of his health.
He said:
 “The doctor just told me I got a bullet in the back of my head,” he said in the clip before briefly directing the camera towards his wound. “They said I got a thick skull. Y’all pray for me though. I appreciate all the love and support. God got me. Allah got me. I ain’t tripping.”
Deleon who was a member former member of the group Da Raskalz Cru and cousin of the deceased rapper, Dolla, was in town to host a party.

No comments: